Raid and Dungeon
- Fixed an issue where mods were not dropping.
- Fixed an issue where damage phase lasted for an unintended duration in the Sorrow Bearer encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the Sorrow Bearer encounter could auto-complete after the first bell teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Skyburner’s Oath and the Explosive Payload perk could bypass the bosses’ shields in Duality’s Vault encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple by applying Scorch to enemies.
Crucible and Iron Banner
- Fixed an issue where players could hide out of bounds in the Crucible map, Disjunction.
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy as Death emblem was not contributing towards the reputation rank boost when equipped.
- Fixed an issue where the fifth step of the Forging Iron Quest would not progress if the equipped Iron Banner armor also had Iron Banner ornaments applied.
- Fixed an issue where the daily challenges rank boost increments were not unlocked account-wide.
- Fixed an issue where dunking the Spark with no time left on the round timer could trigger an infinite transmat loop.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark would disappear for the remainder of the match if the player that picks it up dies at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where The Conflux Lost Sector would not be available in its Legend or Master version for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the first step of the Bound by Sorrow quest would not complete upon collecting 500 Vestiges.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where certain Exotic armor pieces did not offer their airborne effectiveness benefits:
- Sealed Ahamkara Grasps: +50 to all weapons for 5 seconds after a melee hit.
- Wings of Sacred Dawn: +50 to all weapons.
- Lion Rampant: +50 while hip-firing.
- Peacekeepers: +40 to SMGs.
- Peregrine Greaves: +20 to all weapons.
- Fixed an issue where Players could shoot through Barricades, Ward of Dawn, and thin walls when both the Piercing Sidearms artifact mod was equipped on a weapon with the Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon perk.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mod will be re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Nezarec’s Whisper Glaive couldn’t be Masterworked in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Hammer Strike was not receiving the intended damage bonus from Roaring Flames.
- Note: In patch 220.127.116.11, we fixed an issue where Roaring Flames was not getting the intended reduced scalars while melee boosting Exotic armor or weapon perks were active, but that change was not reflected in that release’s patch notes, so we’re including it here for posterity.
- Roaring Flames now grants a 20% bonus damage on powered melee abilities per stack.
- Roaring Flames will grant a 10% bonus damage per stack if Synthoceps, Peregrine Greaves, Wormgod Caress or the One-Two Punch weapon perk are active.
- Adjusted Crucible Vermillion shader’s visuals on glowing materials to address potential photosensitivity issues.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.